Saturday, May 4, 2019

lowest

This was the worst I got to in forever it seems. Just feeling loe incomplete depressed unmotivated
I have to pick up a shield and fight against this world
I'm endlessly thankful for my parents support
Ramadan is here almost in a day and It wil help me


Otherwise I know I needed to eat healthier and join a gym and make my own meals.
Also being more loving to my parents. To my children. To my family. To my husband


I cant remmebr the person I was years ago, the stronger person.I think I need to read my old joiurnals. :) I'll do that for inspiration.
I saw the lion king trailer for the 2019 edition and the music is moving as always. What a story, really beautiful how Simba accepted the past where he felt he killed his father but was able to grow up to mature and feel what was right.


InshAllah is my word for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment