So I failed my board exam.
Does it make sense if I tell you that perhaps I needed to hear that? I think it will motivate me to learn more content so I can be ready to treat my patients. I don't feel terrible about it initially.
I rember not getting into residency and the afterpart was an experience.
there's a list of things I need to do. Instead of this making me depressed, it can be a launch pad. As they say, failure can be the best teacher. :) Asif Mandvi gave a speech at Maria's graduation about failure and finding ones own meaning of success. And how having a ball of creativity in one's own hand can lead to the results we want-- how he was acting in other written roles but didn't win awards until he started writing himself--self created content. Now he's a speaker for immigrants. He didn;'t think he would be launched into activism. Something he said about finding a purpose greater than one's self, or it finds you. Liked that. Aren't we all wanting to leave a footprint on the world?
I wanted to sit down and organize my thoughts.
There's an issue with HQ where I'm not finding satisfaction in my work, and the work is too much. I should probably try to work 4 days a week, as I can't find a way to find a strategy to get my work done without much time on Tuesdays Fridays and Saturdays.
"it needs to get done" is what I heard from my boss.
In general here is what I want to do:
Work:
plan to close charts same day.
do telephone encounters same day
complete catch up work
Personal:
better eating and weight loss plan, do one lb a week as I tell my patients
mental: salaah which makes me strong and seeing my therapist to navigate things
financial: pay back mom 5k
reimbursements from work
ask job to give me back money from previous paychecks
Geico insurance--- transfer credit card, put on Ahsan name, pay lake george ticket
academic: register for board exam in November ia. can't apply for any fellowships till that's passed.
Plan for future job iA, gain training in urgent care skills.
My parents still fight like cats and dogs like crazy it's exrremely stressful.
Does it make sense if I tell you that perhaps I needed to hear that? I think it will motivate me to learn more content so I can be ready to treat my patients. I don't feel terrible about it initially.
I rember not getting into residency and the afterpart was an experience.
there's a list of things I need to do. Instead of this making me depressed, it can be a launch pad. As they say, failure can be the best teacher. :) Asif Mandvi gave a speech at Maria's graduation about failure and finding ones own meaning of success. And how having a ball of creativity in one's own hand can lead to the results we want-- how he was acting in other written roles but didn't win awards until he started writing himself--self created content. Now he's a speaker for immigrants. He didn;'t think he would be launched into activism. Something he said about finding a purpose greater than one's self, or it finds you. Liked that. Aren't we all wanting to leave a footprint on the world?
I wanted to sit down and organize my thoughts.
There's an issue with HQ where I'm not finding satisfaction in my work, and the work is too much. I should probably try to work 4 days a week, as I can't find a way to find a strategy to get my work done without much time on Tuesdays Fridays and Saturdays.
"it needs to get done" is what I heard from my boss.
In general here is what I want to do:
Work:
plan to close charts same day.
do telephone encounters same day
complete catch up work
Personal:
better eating and weight loss plan, do one lb a week as I tell my patients
mental: salaah which makes me strong and seeing my therapist to navigate things
financial: pay back mom 5k
reimbursements from work
ask job to give me back money from previous paychecks
Geico insurance--- transfer credit card, put on Ahsan name, pay lake george ticket
academic: register for board exam in November ia. can't apply for any fellowships till that's passed.
Plan for future job iA, gain training in urgent care skills.
My parents still fight like cats and dogs like crazy it's exrremely stressful.
No comments:
Post a Comment